Date and Time: Saturday, November 2nd and Sunday, November 3rd from 10 AM to 5 PM
Venue: Nepean Sportsplex Hall A&B (1701 Woodroffe Ave, Ottawa, ON K2G 1W2).
It is easily accessible by major bus route #95 and has lots of free parking on-site.
Purpose: The Festival brings together tea and chocolate lovers and food enthusiasts for two full days of meeting, tasting and learning. It is a unique opportunity to sip and savour while getting to know the makers and curators behind the many delicious tea, chocolate and artisan food creations.
Expected number of participating exhibitors: 40 to 50
Anticipated attendance: 2000 to 3000 attendees
Marketing: The Festival will be promoted through traditional channels, flyers and social media campaign.
- Workshops and presentations
- Tea Ceremony Demonstrations
- Tea Tasting Competition
- Vintage teacup exchange
- More activities are in the making
Why Exhibit at Ottawa Tea and Chocolate Festival?
- Make sales
- Grow your client list
- Tell your brand story
- Build face-to-face customer relationships
- Drive sales to your website/location post show
Exhibitor space include:
- One 6ft table (no table cloth)
- Chair (if needed)
- Access to tap water
- Two exhibitor name badges
- Wireless capacity with limited internet access
Exhibitor space does NOT include:
- Dolly (please bring your own to make your set up process easier)
- Power bar
- Hot water
- Payment system, floats/change
- Liability Insurance for Exhibitors
Exhibitor can order the following items at an additional cost:
- Additional table (6ft)
- Additional name badge
Need more information?
Contact Ji Li
Manager, Ottawa Tea and Chocolate Festival
Click here to add your own text