Welcome to the first annual Ottawa Tea & Chocolate Festival!
At this unique event …
- Taste 100’s of unique teas selected and prepared by exhibitors
- Sample chocolates carefully crafted by chocolate makers and chocolatiers
- Learn from experts in the industry at workshops and free presentations
- Win a prize in the tasting competitions or door prizes
- Engage with the exhibitors and learn about all things tea and chocolate
- Shop for all your favourite teas, chocolates, tea wares and related products. Enjoy the festival-only discount offered by some exhibitors – a perfect opportunity to shop for the holidays
Ticket includes: a tasting cup, two vouchers for the Tasting Zone, and access to presentations and demo. No voucher required for sampling at exhibitor’s booths.
* The first 100 visitors in line on Saturday and Sunday will find extra goodies in their bags.
Dates: Saturday, Nov. 18 and Sunday, Nov. 19, 2017
Time: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Saturday and Sunday)
Admission: Tickets can be purchased at the door or online.
Regular: $10+tx (one day) or $16+tx (two days pass)
Students (with valid Id) and Seniors (over 60): $8+tx
Kids 12 and under are FREE
Book your tickets today!