Welcome to the 2nd annual Ottawa Tea & Chocolate Festival!
At this unique event …
- Taste 100’s of unique teas
- Sample chocolates carefully crafted by chocolate makers and chocolatiers
- Learn from experts in the industry at workshops and free presentations
- Win a prize in the tasting competitions or door prizes
- Engage with the exhibitors and learn about all things tea and chocolate
- Shop for all your favourite teas, chocolates, tea wares and related products. Enjoy the festival-only discount offered by some exhibitors – a perfect opportunity to shop for the holidays
Ticket includes: a tasting cup, access to presentations and demonstrations. No voucher required for sampling at exhibitor’s booths.
Dates: Saturday, Nov. 17 and Sunday, Nov. 18, 2018
Time: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Saturday and Sunday)
Admission: Tickets can be purchased at the door or online.
Regular: $12 (one day, tax inclusive) or $18 (two days, tax inclusive)
Students (with valid ID) and Seniors (over 60): $10 (one day, tax inclusive) or $15 (two days, tax inclusive)
Kids 12 and under are FREE
Book your tickets today!